TRANSFER PEOPLE, S.L. is the owner of the current Website, operating under the name of transferpeople.com, whose place of residence is located at PAGO CASTILLO ALTO, 25, 29780 NERJA (MÁLAGA), Spain, with Corporate Tax Nº. B-92.941.053
CONDITIONS OF USE
The User shall be understood to mean any person granted access, navigation and use of the services and/or contents hosted on the same.
Navigation, access and use ofthe Web Portal do not require pre-registration. Access to the Web Portal by minors shall be granted subject to express parental consent, by their parents, tutors or legal guardians, who hold themselves responsible for the actions committed by minors as Web Users, in compliance with any applicable legislation in force.
Use of the service: The User undertakes in any event to use the Portal and its services in a diligent, correct, lawful manner, in compliance with the law, legal notices, the current T&C’s, (and/or any others which may become applicable in each or any individual case), usage regulations, and instructions which they are made aware of, as well as ethical considerations like proper, generally accepted habits and customs, and public order.
For such reasons, any unlawful, prohibited or activity injurious to the rights of third parties, or which may in any way harm, render useless, overburden, impair or prevent normal usage of the services, by I.T. teams or of documents, files, or any type of content stored in any I.T.equipment by transferpeople.com, for other users or any Internet user shall be forbidden from being carried out.
- The User expressly undertakes not to store, use, transmit or broadcast: Cracks, program’s series numbers or any other content which might compromise the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- To engage in any virus distribution activity over the Internet, involving worms or trojans, or any otherdestructive activity such as swamping, “mailbombing”, etc., or in-service rejection attacks.
- In activities which may interrupt or interfere in the effective use of other peoples’ network resources.
- The gathering and/or use of other peoples’ personal data without their express permission or in contravention of rules set out under data protection legislation.
- To share facilitated access codes (so that this person might be registered as a User of a particular service should it so require) with any other natural or legal person.
- To destroy, alter, render unusable or to damage data, programs, or electronic documents belonging to transferpeople.com in any way whatsoever.
- To impose obstacles to access for other Users by means of massive and unjustified consumption of I.T. resources through which transferpeople.com offers any of its services, as well as tocommit actionswhich may harm, interrupt, or create flaws in the aforementioned systems.
- To use the system in any way as to attempt to gain access to server-restricted areas without the due authorization of transferpeople.com
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The design, images, banners, distinctive signs, trading names, brands, logos, products and services, etc., which the Web may contain are protected under the Law of Intellectual Property and are the property of transferpeople.com, which it may be understoodconfer no rights whatsoever to the User in respect of the said design,images,banners,distinctivesigns, trading names, brands, logos, products and services.
Similarly, the Web, its source code and contents which are accessed via this site are also the property of transferpeople.com and/or third parties, which may not be deemed to be granted to the user under any circumstances.
transferpeople.com is the holder and licensee of all rights to the content of the Web Portal and of all services offered through this. Access to the Web and its services does not grant any rights, nor ownership of any industrial or intellectual property rights on the contents it hosts. The User acknowledges and accepts that their use is strictly forbidden, as is also their reproduction, communication and/or distribution, modification, amendment or de-compilation, either for the purposes of personal, private and non-profit-making use, or for the aims of commercial gain.
transferpeople.com reserves the right to take the appropriate legal action against Users who violate or infringe industrial and intellectual property rights.
GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Although transferpeople.com uses systems which are compatible with those operating in the market place, it cannot however guarantee the compatibility with the devices employed by the User.
transferpeople.com does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Portal’s operation or of the services offered. transferpeople.com shall be exempt from any responsibility derived from Web use and access or from services offered via the same platform (service provision failures, interruptions or delays in the system, system or line faults, etc.) even though a fault or malfunction which may have happened and caused damage to I.T. tools belonging to third parties. It is in this sense that the User connects to the Web and its services at exclusively his own risk.
Services offered by the Web Page should comply with provisions set out under Spanish state legislation.
transferpeople.com remains exempt from any responsibility in the event of improper use of the Portal and/or services on the part of the User. In the event of a claim requirement or of the need to resolve any dispute, we may be contacted via email at email@example.com